Friday, June 22, 2007

Rolling Stones Biggest Bang DVD Set

Since having kids, it feels like it’s been forever since I’ve attended a good rock concert. The sad thing is that even if I had the choice, I’d probably opt to hire a babysitter so that I could take a 5-hour nap and skip the concert altogether.

However, I do still enjoy good music so I was happy to review the new Rolling Stones DVD Boxed Set available at Best Buy. It retails for $29.99 (shipping is free) and you can order it here.

The 4-disc DVD set includes more than 7 hours of concert footage, featuring more than 55 songs. It also has some stuff you probably won’t see anywhere else – like never-released tracks, exclusive behind-the-scenes footage and a tour documentary.

So, if you feel like going to a good concert, but don’t want to leave your house to do it, check this out. It’s a good deal if you like the Rolling Stones.

No comments: